Graded Index Multimode Fibers Metal Coated Series: Gold/Aluminum
Germanium doped fused silica graded index multimode fibers, for data communication at the optical wavelengths 850 nm and/or 1300 nm.
All metal coated Singlemode fibers are 100 % quality tested to Heracle‘s stringent test procedures in accordance with the Telecom- munications Industry Association (TIA/EIA) and international Fiber Optic Test Procedures (FOTP). Custom specific tests to verify application requirements are available.
Meeting the need of our customer
Heracle is focused on development and manufacturing of custom specialty optical fibers required for sophisticated applications serving the industrial, medical and optical sensor markets. In addition to a wealth of product, system and marketing experience in the fiber optics industry, the Heracle team and network is well versed in:
Preform design and manufacturing, optical fiber drawing and coating technologies, characterization of optical and mechanical fiber parameters, best practices and international standards.
The company is located in Jena, Germany, and provides customers worldwide with a personal bridge to the innovation and breakthroughs of the optical fiber industry across the globe.
Metal coated graded index optical fibers are typically used under extreme conditions such as:
- Aircraft, missile, rocket, turbine & jet engine monitoring
- Radiation, caustic & corrosive environments
- Material fatigue sensing applications
- High power laser delivery systems
- Ultra high vacuum applications
- Semiconductor manufacturing
- Wide operating temperature range
- Hermetic & sterilizable
- Directly solderable for vacuum feedthroughs & laser diode pigtailing
- Radiation resistant
- Low outgassing
- Resistant to organic solvents