Heracle’s “Value-Plus” full range measurement and test service offering
As part of our overall strategy and dedication to help our clients in challenging applications to develop next-generation photonics device solutions and products we have expanded our service offering by a set of measurement, test and fiber making related services.
- fiber proof tests for 50µm to 1.5mm glass diameters
- measurement of spectral attenuation from 190nm up to 2100nm
- measurement of geometry specifications such as diameter and excentricity values
- Numerical Aperture and fiber profile measurement
- fiber strength tests (Weighbull, dynamic & static fatigue)
- FTIR spectrometry for fiber coating and cable jacket materials analysis
- Fiber analysis by scanning electron microscope
With our offering we can first of all make sure that our fibers perform according to our high quality standards and our clients’ requirements and intended use. But more interesting to our clients is the valuable feedback they may gain on fiber specifications and performance. With the broad range of measurement and test options we are prepared to answer their questions around fiber quality and fiber manufacturing related issues.
Custom length service
Especially for our customers working in fiber assembly for medical and high power laser applications we have introduced a special fiber fitted length service which helps to signicantly increase productivity at our customers in subsequent processing:
- re-spooling and supply of custom lengths for high through-put and cost efficient production
- highly precise fiber cleaves for fibers up to 1000µm glass diameter